L

Lea

Mommy to a pre-schooler & former unenthusiastic nanny to an 11-year younger brother.
baby toddler electronics advice
Do My Children Get Too Much Screen Time?

Granted, most of us have these weak moments and we (mis)manage screen time, especially when there is too much going on to properly keep up with our little ones.

Do My Children Get Too Much Screen Time?
schoolaged advice rant
I Don’t Like Comparing
Why can’t you be more like your sister?

I hated that sentence with every fiber of my being as a child. It was the worst, it felt like

preschooler daycare health
’Tis the Season for Colds
I made sure to stock up on vitamin C sources. Because there is less sunlight I also add some vitamin D into our daily lives now, otherwise in
newborn baby advice clothes
What My Newborn Didn’t Need and What She Did Need
Baby socks! They don’t stay on. Don’t bother with mittens either unless your child is born in the winter. I just trim my
baby preschooler advice motherhood multiples
Sneaky “me” Time

Unfortunately, getting conventional “me” time is a thing of impossibility at home, hubby works very long hours, so I have to pick up our

baby toddler safety
Childproofing - Everything!
Comprehensive info-graphic for those of us with tiny adventurers.
Childproofing - Everything!
preschooler food treats
Moderation Is Key
I like to eat dessert and sweets in general, bad habits and all, so I had a hard time managing dessert expectation for my little boy, it was
preschooler advice crying tantrums
I Love You, But
It’s hard to explain to children why they have to stop doing something and at the same time validate their feelings. We can say
toddler crying baby
Why Comfort a Crying Baby Every Time They Cry?
Don’t ignore a crying child, they don’t know how to articulate or control their feelings. You wouldn’t tell a person you care about that their feelings don’t matter, so why would you do that to your child?
toddler rewards advice
Praise
Praise a child’s efforts, not the results of those efforts. We love our kids, but that can sometimes result in
toddler advice
You Have to Put Your Needs First - Most of the Time
I know, we all want to be 100% devoted to our children, they are our pride and joy. Yet you have to put your needs first anyway. Because as big and important part
toddler game learning playtime baby
Learn Colours!
Oh, I have a fun way in which I taught my kids how to differentiate colours. The ones I started off with four basic colours (red, blue, green and yellow) and
toddler travel preschooler entertainment
A Travel Activity for Children
Long car ride with children around the age of 3 ahead? I might have just the saving grace for you, and you might enjoy it along too. I recently discovered that
toddler money learning
Pocket Money for Toddlers
“Mum buy me this toy, and buy me this chocolate too.” I had a constant battle with my children when shopping with them.
toddler learning baby growth
Raising a Bilingual Child? Don’t Worry About Speech Delays
The thing about speech delays is pretty much bogus anyway... What actually happens in bilingual children is
toddler health food baby
What I Fear...
Every little cough has me paranoid and thinking my girl could be choking or gagging! But really, as long as you don’t allow them to eat when crawling, walking or distracted it should be okay.